Christmas Home Tour




It's almost the end of the week, which means we're that much closer to Christmas ;) It's been a fun season, being newly married, to decorate and make our own traditions together. Getting our tree was really fun (we had such a tight space to work with that we came to the tree lot with a tape measure, just to be SURE the tree would fit #designerprobs. You can see our tree here!) To decorate our home, I wanted to keep it simple and natural. I went to Trader Joes to get some greenery and poinsettias, then filled in with some winter decor I already had!

We have a little ledge that spans the wall of our stairs, so I use this as our faux mantle ;) Some greenery, candles, a print, our "gather" sign and some trees were just what it needed!



This little red car with a tree on top holds a few of our Christmas cards. This one is from my sweet friend, Nicole. I loved these wooden trees I found at Target, so I grabbed a couple!

A few years ago I spray painted a few pinecones with white chalky paint. I still use them each year!

This is a new piece to our Christmas decor collection-- the Joy to the World  print. Such a good reminder of the meaning of the season! These candle sticks are from World Market.


Our buffet always houses this gold tray, the candle sticks and a plant, but they change for the season-- gold candles for Christmas!


On our bookshelf I did the same little snowy tree town I did last year. Like usual, I used books to create height. Love it!



This is my favorite thing of all of our decor! My friend Ashley and her husband got our nativity scene for us in Jerusalem. It's widdled out of olive trees right where it is believed that Jesus was born in Bethlehem. SO special!








One of my favorite things-- our adorable So Vintage Chic gold reindeer pillow!

Onto the bathroom! Cute seasonal matches found here.



Our living room-- one of my favorite quotes on a House of Belonging sign (custom sign, so not listed in the shop, but they can do anything!), handlettered pillow from Parris Chic Boutique, and our red truck pillow.



Sometimes the pillow moves to our bedroom :)

Get the look:




Hope you enjoyed our Christmas home tour!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love all your sweet, simple touches that make your home feel extra special & cozy for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so festive Michaela. This will most definitely be a memorable Christmas for you both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top