Favorite PJ's For Winter



DETAILSplaid joggers (under $14!) / pink night shirt (55% off!) / thermal snowflake pjs / black floral jersey / lavender plaid joggers / striped pants / sleep tee (5 colors!) / sherpa robe (get additional 40% off with code TAGTIME) / paisley pants (get additional 40% off with code TAGTIME)/

Pajamas are my favorite. Some days I probably stay in them wayyy too long ;) But winter time here in Michigan just makes me want to be in comfy pants all day, every day! #iblametheweather

As soon as the clock strikes 5pm, you can find me in my PJ's! I live in my knit pj's that are close to my body, like these below. These are my faves because they don't ride up when I'm sleeping! Is that a pet peeve of anyone else?!


These are also adorable!!


This is one of my favorite sleep shirts. I have them in lots of colors because they are lightweight and soft!


Do you have a favorite pair of pjs? Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top