Color Palette: Citrus for Summer

Is it just me, or does anyone else CRAVE fruit in the summer? I can't drink water without lemon or strawberries or something fruity in my water bottle! It just makes it so much better. I'm bringing back my color palette posts (yay!) so the first one in the series for summer had to be citrus fruit colors. When I found this image of them below, it sealed the deal. As I sit here scouring the web for yellow, orange, pink, red, and green inspo, I'm sipping on a lemon-strawberry-basil infused water. Yum



Yellow:



Orange & Pink:



Green:




Are you as obsessed with this bright, fresh citrus palette for summer?! PS. Any great fruit infused water recipes I need to know about?

Also wanted to remind you that tomorrow is the first day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! Some must haves for Fall will be on sale, along with a lot of other designers who don't usually go on sale. Things go SO fast, so be sure you're a cardholder so that you can get early access, which opens tomorrow! Check out the catalogue to get a little preview.

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top