Spring Hearth & Hand Collection Faves & What I Got

Thanks for all your kind comments about my latest client reveal! We had so much fun with that kitchen design. Yesterday before I went to Starbucks to work for a few hours, I popped into Target to see the Hearth & Hand by Magnolia Spring line for the first time. There are some really fun pieces! What I like about the collection is how neutral and basic it is. You can get a few of these items to layer with and just add seamlessly into your current decorations.

PS. I cannot believe they're expecting!! I guess I just didn't see that one coming. So fun!
Here were some favorites for me:

I love the emerald color of these glasses.
They also come in clear, though!
This aluminum charger with gold trim is one of my favorite things! They're only $9.99 a piece!

Loving the dotted pitcher. Perfect for serving a drink or to put some branches in for display on your bookshelf.

Simple candle with a touch of gold. Loved the smell of this one!

The faux wreaths are really nice! Which is always surprising to me ;)

These hurricane glasses could be filled with a taller pillar candle and place on a coffee table, console table or inside your fireplace if it doesn't work and you do candle displays instead.

This astilbe is the only fake plant I didn't feel like looked super real. It's very plastic-y ;) Just being honest! BUT I do love the metal house behind it and the pitchers it's in. The dogwood blooms behind there in the picture are also great. I was so close to getting them, but since there's still snow here, I'm sticking it out with my cotton branches.

The new office folders are super cute!!
A little round up of my favorite things below. I just mightttt have picked up the set of three wooden houses. I can't quit houses, you guys! I'm excited to style them on our faux mantel ledge up our staircase. I'll show you soon!

Have you gone in the store to see the collection? If so, what'd you grab?
Have a lovely day
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

2 comments

  1. Yes to all of this!
    When I saw the new line was released I was so excited! Such a great way to freshen up your home following the holiday season.

    https://valentin-ed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up that wreath -- it fills a perfect empty space that was bugging me for so long above our TV and I love the spring-y feel it brings to the house. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top